Over the past several years, it has become more complex to obtain a visa for attending a conference in a foreign country. Embassies have different requirements and some of them may request the following items:
- A letter from ICST verifying the intention of a conference participant
- Confirmation that a paper has been accepted
- A receipt that the conference fee has been paid in full
- Appearance or interview by a conference participant
As a result of these requirements by some embassies, ICST encourages attendees to apply no later than 3 (three) months prior to the conference.
Letters of “Invitation” will be issued to:
To request a visa letter please provide the following information:
- Keynote speakers, presenters, panelists
- Any organizing committee member
- People professionally or personally known by a committee member
- Conference participants who have paid their registration fees
- Conference/Workshop title, date and location
- Your completed registration information
- Your intention as either a participant, presenter, committee member, speaker, or panelist, etc.
Forward your requests to:
Dr. Mieso Denko
If you need an invitation letter, please contact Dr. Mieso Denko
as early as possible
by Aug. 15, 2009
. Otherwise, your request will be processed until after the end of August.