CALL FOR PAPERS
Download the .PDF version of the Call for Papers here
Ad hoc networks, which cover a variety of network paradigms for specific purposes, such as mobile ad hoc networks, sensor networks, vehicular networks,underwater networks, underground networks, personal area networks, and home networks, promise a broad range of applications in civilian, commercial, and military areas. The aim of the annual International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (AdHocNets) is to provide a forum that brings together researchers from academia as well as practitioners from industry to meet and exchange ideas and recent research work on all aspects of ad hoc networks. Following the success of AdHocNets'9, AdHocNets'10, and AdHocNets'11, the fourth edition of the event, AdHocNets'12, will be held in Paris, France, on Oct. 15-17, 2012. The conference will consist of keynote talks, technical sessions, and workshops. The technical sessions will present original and fundamental research advances while the workshops will focus on development and application issues in this hot field.
The conference solicits original technical papers that were not previously published and are not currently under review for publication elsewhere. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Mobile Ad Hoc networks
- Sensor networks
- Vehicular networks
- Underwater networks
- Underground networks
- Local area networks
- Personal area networks
- Body area networks
- Home networks
- Network architectural design
- Network protocol design
- Cross-layer design
- MAC, routing, and transport protocols
- Resource allocation and management
- Network control and management
- Power control and management
- Topology control and management
- Quality of service provisioning
- MIMO and distributed MIMO
- Service discovery
- Ranging and node localization
- Data fusion
- Time synchronization
- Network scalability and capacity
- Reliability and fault tolerance
- Security and privacy
- Random networks and percolation
- Applications of ad hoc networks
- Performance modeling and analysis
- Accepted papers will be published in the AdHocNets 2012 Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of the Institute for ComputerSciences, Social-Informatics and Tele-communications Engineering (LNICST) series.
- Extended versions of selected best papers from the conference will be invited to be submitted for publication (fast review track) in the ICST Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
- The proceedings will be available both as paper-based copies and via Springerlink, Springer's digital library.
- The content of the proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and Zentralblatt Math, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
We solicit workshop proposals on hot and controversial topics in ad hoc networks. Workshop proposals should be submitted to the workshop co-chairs. Please visit the conference website for detailed instructions.
Please click here for detailed instructions
Paper submission due: July 1, 2012
Notification of acceptance: Aug. 15, 2012
Final manuscripts due: Sept. 15, 2012